Qspec Building Mobility Solutions is a mobility specific building company specialising in major and minor home modifications for people with mobility and access needs.
We deliver on the clinical prescriptions of Health Professionals and create safe and independent solutions for clients on a daily basis. Qspec’s name is synonymous with home modifications and we are proud to assist thousands of ageing and disabled clients each year to stay in their own home and re-gain some independence in their daily living.
With a growing client base, we require an experienced Office Administrator to assist with increasing project demand at our office in Maroochydore. The role would be a 2 month full-time contract with the potential to move to a full-time wage position.
Reporting to the Office Manager and Managing Director, your duties and responsibilities will include:
- Entering and scheduling jobs in a timely and efficient manner with consideration to the clients needs, zoning and logistics
- Liaising with clients, contractors, health professionals and government departments
- Coordinating and monitoring projects throughout all stages of the development process
- Liaising with and coordinating trade staff including contractors
- Answering phones
- Maintaining client data and communication
- Reporting and creation of general correspondence
- Maintenance of website and posts on various social media accounts
- Other ad-hoc office and marketing duties
To be considered for this opportunity you must meet the following criteria:
- Have recent relevant experience in a similar position
- Applicants with experience in the Building & Construction industry will be highly regarded
- Have strong administration skills and confident database abilities
- Have high-level computer skills including working knowledge of Word, Excel, and experience with website management (WordPress) and social media updates is highly regarded
- Accounts experience including processing invoices
- Have a high attention to detail and excellent time management skills
- The ability to problem-solve, work autonomously and meet tight deadlines
- Hold a professional and easy-going demeanour
- Be well presented with a positive and professional attitude
- As the first point of contact in the business, a friendly and confident phone manner and communication skills are a must
If you feel you meet the criteria above and would be a good fit for your team, please email a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration.