Qspec is NDIS ready
Let us help you achieve your plan goals! Contact Qspec today to discuss your home modification or assistive technology.
WHY USE QSPEC?
- Health industry compliant with required insurances and work cover
- Industry experts in providing home modifications and assistive technology solutions for NDIS participants
- Livable Housing Australia accredited Builder
- Work with qualified trade professionals that hold all required police checks and certification to service the health industry
- Prior experience delivering services to NDIS participants living in the Brisbane area
- Extensive experience dealing with clients with specialised needs
- High focus on service to the Health Professional and NDIS client delivering home modifications in a collaborative approach
WHAT BUDGET SUPPORT CATEGORY DO QSPEC SERVICES FALL UNDER?
Qspec can deliver services that fall under home modifications or assistive technology support budgets.
WHAT BUILDING SOLUTIONS CAN QSPEC OFFER?
Qspec can deliver a range of building solutions and is more than happy to help with out of the box solutions. The three key funding categories Qspec services fall under are;
Non-structural Home Modifications
Complex Home Modifications
HOW DO QSPEC & THE NDIS WORK?
Once the participants support budget has been approved Qspec can arrange a site visit to provide a quote for the home modifications or assistive technology solutions required. Alternatively, Qspec can arrange a site visit and quote for submission to the NDIS for budget allocation. Qspec charges $95 (GST exempt) for non-structural site assessments and $308 (GST exempt) for site assessments for complex modifications.
WHERE DOES QSPEC SERVICE?
Qspec services Gympie to South Brisbane for non-structural modifications and are happy to provide quotes for participants residing in regional areas.
For complex modifications, Qspec services the area between Gympie and the northern suburbs of Brisbane but can assess some complex modifications in the greater Brisbane area.
Contact our friendly team today on 1300 781 774 to receive the full module list with content details.