Qspec specialises in home modifications to enable independent and safe living.
Qspec Building and Mobility has a proven track record of outstanding customer service. When you engage with Qspec Building and Mobility you can expect:
- a client-centered approach
- open and prompt communication
- projects delivered within budget and on time
- quality workmanship, and
- cost-sensitive solutions.
We foster relationships with, and provide services to, a range of clients, organisations and health professionals including:
- the elderly
- children and adults living with a disability or illness
- occupational therapists and other health professionals
- Rehabilitation Appliances Program (RAP) agencies
- WorkCover Queensland
- The Department of Veterans’ Affairs (DVA)
- Transport Accident Commission, and
- a range of insurance companies.
We are also a NDIS approved provider.
Qspec has the expertise to install the following minor home modifications to allow you to age in place:
- chair platforms
- hand-held shower hoses
- non-slip treatments
- grab rails and banister rails
- step modifications
- shower inserts
- access ramps
- sensor lights
- hose reels
- transfer boards
- high visibility strips
- shower curtain rods and screen removal
- door wedges
- plumbing fixtures including lever taps, and
- level access bathrooms.
LET US TAILOR A MOBILITY SOLUTION FOR YOU. CONTACT US TODAY!